Jackdaw Calls for Hunting - BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Jackdaw calls with jackdaw sounds perfect for jackdaw hunting. Bluetooth compatible! The Jackdaw calls app provides you REAL jackdaw calls at your fingertips. These jackdaw sounds calls are clear, crisp and recorded from REAL jackdaw. 11 unique jackdaw sounds included. This is the best jackdaw calls app you will find. Connect the app to your speaker and amplifier system to play the jackdaw calls loud and use the jackdaw calls to bring in jackdaw (where legal).
- 11 jackdaw hunting jackdaw sounds
- Effective, realistic and clear jackdaw calls
- Bluetooth compatible to sync to a Bluetooth speaker to play the jackdaw calls
- The soundtracks allow you to set the jackdaw calls and focus on jackdaw hunting
- Connect to your speaker system with audio cables or Bluetooth (cables not included)
- No more forgetting to grab your MP3 player or memory cards, you always have your phone with you
- E-Calling audio for jackdaw calls at a fraction of the cost of purchasing multiple jackdaw hunting sounds and memory cards separately
Soundtracks included in "JackdawPro"
- Jackdaw Distress
- Jackdaw Fight
- Jackdaw & Jackrabbit Fight
- Jackdaw & Rat Fight
- Rabbit Distress
- Jackdaw & Owl Fight
- Woodpecker Distress
- Rat Distress
- Chicken Distress
- Chicken & Jackdaw
Download Jackdaw Calls and start having jackdaw hunting success today!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Jackdaw Calls for Hunting - BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE (version 1.0) has a file size of 86.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.